Front Seat Tracks for 1969 MM

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I am looking for the front seat tracks for a 1969 Miller Meteor. The tracks will unbolt from the floor, and when you remove the seat, there are a couple of bolts holding the track to the underneath side of the seat. Here is a picture showing the seat tracks on my existing seat.

MVC-001L.jpg

These tracks might be the same from 1965 through 1970 on Miller Meteor cars, and they might also be the same as what was used by Superior also. I have no way of knowing, and that is the reasoning behind the multiple pictures for identification purposes. The one thing that I have already learned, is that they are not the same as what was used on the similar year passenger cars.

I am certain that someone is going to ask what is wrong with my tracks, and the answer is there is nothing wrong with them. I need seat tracks like this for another project that I am working on.

Thanks....
Paul

I have compared the tracks on this seat with tracks that have been offered for sale on eBay, and I haven't found one set of tracks that have the high towers under the seat track itself. After looking closely at the floor, it can be clearly seen why they had to have the tall towers just to keep the seat level on the floor. The rear of the floor drops off at a steep angle. My guess is that this might be a seat track from a GM truck seat, but I have yet to confirm this.

that of course is the problem. figuring out what they used. no evidence of then having rebuilt them to fit there application as they did window regulators and door latches so it had to be something GM had in stock at that time. but with the risers just being riveted in place is swapping the risers a possibility?

additional pictures.

Attachments

• MVC-011L.JPG
    MVC-011L.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 313
  • MVC-012L.jpg
    MVC-012L.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 312
Back