The LaSalle is finally complete

It started off extremely rough, but the LaSalle is finished.

Before restoration
picture.php

Body Work Complete ready to be primed
picture.php

After Restoration
picture.php

More Side
picture.php

Rear
picture.php

Head On
picture.php

interior
picture.php

Last edited:
what did you make the tunnel lights out of? some one has cut off the ones on my 70 and I have been looking for replacements.

Lindsey & Son Funeral Home in Harrisonburg, Virginia is where it was used until the 60's and was in the back of a garage of the funeral home for over 40years. As far as the tunnel lights I will have to check.

Bo has a great eye. Someone asked me to post pictures of it. Didn't realize someone already had. I thought the 51 was my favorite but I have fallen for this car. Lucky enough to see the collection everyday.

Awesome! Reminds me of when I had the engine pulled from my '39 LaSalle. Your '37 looks wonderful! Congratulations for helping to preserve this jewel of automotive history.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 336
  • 39_Eur_Engine.jpg
    39_Eur_Engine.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 329
  • 000_0897.jpg
    000_0897.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 329
I think the LaSalle looks fantastic! My hat is off to Bo and the rest of you for restoring these great cars!

Thanks Bill. I'm still learning. Bo teaches me so much about the history that I couldn't read in a book. I'm just thrilled to be around to learn.

If anyone is ever in the Augusta area let me know if you would like to see the collection. Still trying to figure out a way to convince Bo to let me take the LaSalle out on the town. Hey wishful thanking never hurt :D

Back