Home

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
You take the T out of Delta and thats how my trip out and back went. But it was worth it to get together again. I'll put up the pictures tomorrow and my thoughts on the board meeting. We broke it up about midnight and i got up at 4 am to to geg home by 8 out time so we are kind of wiped out

here are the pictures I took some vary impressive scratch built cars brought to this gathering by Jim Schultz. will rewarded much to his embarrassment also but will deserving off everything. I have a appointment this morning so we will get them labeled later but there all here https://www.dropshots.com/jer57747/date/2018-02-24

and here are a couple teasers. first is the view from the Rapid City airport. next is a couple of Jim's modals that tripe my trigger. they are in 1/24 scale

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 176
Wiped Out Too

After the 4:30 am Saturday morning fire alarm and the three and a half hour board meeting I am wiped out too.

Thanks for all the pics, Ed! I had no idea about the BoS Henney Packard models! That's exciting, I guess I will give them some more of my money...

Back