ID this coach

John Royark JR

PCS Member
Im a little stumped on this Oldsmobile coach. Going by the back door it looks like a AG Solar, and I know they also used the MM landau bars, but some other trim resembles something from C&C or B&B. Any one know. What about the year, the co-owner said 1984, but didnt sound for sure.
These pics are from August this year, I did not take the pics, but got them off facebook.
You guys do NOT want to see the pics I took of it today, I wish i Would have seen it in August to try and rescue it. its even the green Ive always wanted.
185187_480444325308545_1005685825_n.jpg

551971_480443915308586_583047682_n.jpg

Judging from the trim on the side of the roof and the size of the back window, I'd guess that this is one of those horrible Texas bondo sculptures created by either Century Coach or B&B. It's hard to say as the original B&B tooling kicked around for sometime and was used by more than one brand. They were however pretty poorly constructed cars with the "best" (if there was such a thing) of them built under Andy Reed's ownership. He had been a salesman for Summers then worked with B&B before buying the B&B tooling and setting up Century. Later, after Century went out of business, or was sold off, he got financing from Heritage Coach and became the Eureka dealer for Texas and the southwest.

Thanks guys. The side stainless above the doors is what made me think of B&B, I knew it had to be one of the three I mentioned earlier but could just nnot place it.

As for the pics I took yesterday, I will post them later today, I dont want anyone to throw up this early in the morning.

Back