the new addition to my pontiac

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
well i just put another piece to giving my car its identity, i had the rear window graffics put on. I think it looks much better.

Sorry though the pics are not the best.

I was able to get these figured out with the help of our site looking back at older post for pontiac superiors thanks to every one for posting some pics over time

Attachments

• fat tire ride 2012 026.jpg
    fat tire ride 2012 026.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 416
  • fat tire ride 2012 028.jpg
    fat tire ride 2012 028.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 405
they a cling type, decal or just a insert. nice job on them. half the fun in the old car is the research.

it is a vinyl graffic of glass etching you cant tell the diffrence unless you go to the back side of the glass and feel it pretty slick way of doing it but i know not points correct.

points be dam. one point off from originality on that car won't hurt you at all.
wish there was some one that could have done that around here. when we did the 63 I would have loved to been able to put the door glass back. but if you get to checking around you will find that the ambulance etchings were offered on a removable plexiglass panel. this 68 of Paul's has it on the glass but you could have gotten the same pattern on a removable panel. the 58 Eureka has them on a glass panel that fits inside the quarter glass. so you not as altered as you think. did you get a extra one in case?

I not sure how MM did it but the Eureka used the etched glass panels put a rubber cushion around the glass and mounted it to the inside reveal molding with tabs. the top on was a easy off with a thumb screw.

Attachments

• IMG_7375.JPG
    IMG_7375.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_7376.JPG
    IMG_7376.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_7377.JPG
    IMG_7377.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7378.JPG
    IMG_7378.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_7379.JPG
    IMG_7379.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 153
Very nice Rocky, looks like it's ready to roll into the final vehicle prep area on Kibby Street in Lima!

Abe

Back