Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas auction photos

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
I happened to be at a trade show in Vegas last week and so was the BJ auto auction.

I had Thursday free, so I attended the event.

I saw Craig Jackson in the hall and my mouth wanted to say something to him but my brain wouldn't let it !
It wouldn't have been something nice so it was better not said at all !

Anyway, there was one custom hearse and a motorcycle hearse there for sale in the auction. I watched the hearse cross the block.

It got about 5500.00 ! I was surprised it got that much but even more surprised it was even in there at all. I guess they were hurting for cars.

It was a hot week with temperatures at 100 degrees !

Enjoy,
Darren

Attachments

• bj hearse 2.jpg
    bj hearse 2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 319
  • bj hearse 3.jpg
    bj hearse 3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 345
  • bj hearse 1.jpg
    bj hearse 1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 390
  • bj mh.jpg
    bj mh.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 323
  • bj temp.jpg
    bj temp.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 328
There were a couple neat TV/movie cars there....

The recent Green Hornet Black Beauty movie car and
a replica Scooby Doo Mystery Machine van.

They had a exhibit of Carroll Shelby cars and were celebrating his life.

Enjoy,
Darren

Attachments

• bj gh 2.jpg
    bj gh 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 318
  • bj gh 3.jpg
    bj gh 3.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 315
  • bj gh 1.jpg
    bj gh 1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 315
  • bj msty.jpg
    bj msty.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 309
  • bj cs 2.jpg
    bj cs 2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 313
  • bj cs 1.jpg
    bj cs 1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 301
...there were the girls too !!!

Here are some of the ones I had my picture taken with !

Enjoy,
Darren

Attachments

• bj girls 1.jpg
    bj girls 1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 307
  • bj girls 3.jpg
    bj girls 3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 304
  • bj girls 2.jpg
    bj girls 2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 306
I understand they had a Restored, fully equipped and marked X-Nevada Highway Patrol SSP Mustang that went thru and sold for "peanuts"... about $10-K and should have brought well over $25-K per curent market standards. MM

Hey Darren, you have really got it going with the ladies, but what do you tell them that has them smiling so much?

I thought the auction was boring this year (not the girls, of course). In my opinion, they spent to much time talking about what was going to be on the block, what charity auctions there were, etc. The cars I wanted to see auctioned were not shown but just mentioned that they had crossed the block while they were at commercial or showing someone blindfolded feeling out a car...... Just my opinion but I think BJ has lost it's glory.

I understand they had a Restored, fully equipped and marked X-Nevada Highway Patrol SSP Mustang that went thru and sold for "peanuts"... about $10-K and should have brought well over $25-K per curent market standards. MM

Wow. I'm a Fox Chassis enthusiast myself. I've seen molested/modified SSP cars where the only thing left of its former special service glory is the buck tag go for more than that. That's a shame. The Fox Mustangs are on the rise. I see them fetching big bucks for stock low mileage examples already. Alot of the world just isn't ready for them yet.

Darren, those 3 raven haired beautys are just that. Beautys! You had a little too much fun it looks like! Thanks for sharing!!

that Superior has been on Ebay a few times. Besides the rest of the things they did to mess this car up, they couldnt even put the landau bars on the right sides.

Mike,I believe those are called crocs,and they appear to be coordinated to match his shirt,I wonder if he went looking for any of the partridge family,is that not their bus?only our Darren would scour the depths of vegas to find the odd and unusual,,:thankyou2: p.s. the bus is in his other post.

I can't read her thigh

Darren- I can't make out what the tat says on her thigh...I'm sure you made note of it...????

Here are some more car photos from the BJ Auction.
Random cars I liked.

The rough truck was very cool !

Enjoy,
Darren

Attachments

• bj car 4.jpg
    bj car 4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 86
  • bj car 6.jpg
    bj car 6.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 81
  • bj car 5.jpg