1962 Cadillac Miller Meteor Combination

In addition to a couple of '59 Cadillacs...that 1937 Buick-based S&S in the background appears to be a carved coach - as indicated by the shape of the front door. There's also a white flower car - which looks like it may be a Superior - in the background. The M-M looks to be pretty far gone but, its serial plate indicates that it was the 815th car they built in 1962 and that, when it left the Piqua factory - it was a black Duplex combination car.

The seller states in the listing that he considers it to be a parts donor coach. Probably worth his listing price if you were close by and could pick it up yourself.

2nd time on ebay not sure what happened to the previous thread when it was in ebay before.

I searched all 1962 eBay ads listed in this forum, and can find no discussion about this vehicle. Possible it was discussed elsewhere, such as Facebook? If so, see if you can find the discussion on Facebook, and then post a link to that discussion. I don't use Facebook, and I was told that Facebook has no search feature, so you have to go through a lot of postings till you find it.

I don't use Facebook at all. It was definitely posted on this site.

It could have been posted on this site, however, where is the real question. I know that it isn't in this forum, because I checked every 1962 thread going back about a year. I haven't deleted any threads in any forum, except for the Event Announcements, in over 2 years. It would be a lot easier to locate, if members would follow the posting rules for the forum.

Amen Brother Steinberg! ............. and include a photo if they are posting an eBay or Craig's List listing!!

Back