Great Cadillac Used Parts Source

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Stumbled onto a specialty salvage yard in Oklahoma City today while traveling to meet with a customer. This yard specializes in Cadillacs and Lincolns going back to the 1930s! I have not personally puchased anything from them, but they do have a huge inventory. Some of you may already be familiar with this yard. The name of the yard is: Aabar's Cadillac & Lincoln Salvage, 9700 N.E. 23rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK. Phone number is 405.769.3318.
Kurt

Stumbled onto a specialty salvage yard in Oklahoma City today while traveling to meet with a customer. This yard specializes in Cadillacs and Lincolns going back to the 1930s! I have not personally puchased anything from them, but they do have a huge inventory. Some of you may already be familiar with this yard. The name of the yard is: Aabar's Cadillac & Lincoln Salvage, 9700 N.E. 23rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK. Phone number is 405.769.3318.
Kurt

Did you photograph any of their coaches? There were six or eight in there the last time I visited (about 10 years ago).

I remember buying leaf springs for my 60 Superior from them about 15 years ago. They seemed to have alot of C.C. parts at that time.

Caddy Parts

The only coaches that they had were a '70 Superior combo and a '46ish Superior? limo combo. Both cars were pretty ratty.
Kurt

Kurt,

I'm impressed they let you look at cars in the yard. Their policy used to be "You can look at one car while an employee supervises and then you have to come back and tell me what else you want to see and we will consider it."

If any of you guys are Mopar buffs, there's an incredibly straight and solid 65 Imperial Crown Coupe at Shady Nook, the Chrysler Salvage across the street from Aabars.

aabarrs

I just put aabars into the google search. We have never dealt with this company. It is great to find sources for our cars. You may want to type aabars into google and read some of the reviews I read. They were not good reviews. Maybe it was buyer remorse or an idiot buyer. I don't know. Buyer be aware.
Mike

Cadillac Parts

Check with Purkey's Auto Salvage in Coffeyville, KS also for '50s through early '70s Cadillacs. I was there searching for a tail light lense out of a '72 Cadillac and must have found 6 or 7 '71 Cadillacs. Only 1 '72 Cadillac, however. Al Purkey is the owner and personally prices everything. Very nice people and I have purchased(cash & carry) a lot of parts from them. They don't give anything away, but they have the parts. Quite a number of '50 Cads including Fleetwood 60 Specials, Coupes, and converts(60s).
Kurt

Stumbled onto a specialty salvage yard in Oklahoma City today while traveling to meet with a customer.

Anytime any of you plan to be in this area, feel free to let me know. If I'm in town, perhaps we can get together for lunch or something. Maybe Jim Jordan will join us...

Back