1968 Cadillac CC front calipers needed

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
Does anyone know of a auto parts supplier who has a pair of these calipers IN STOCK ?

Not for me but a local PCS guy needs a set and all Canadian suppliers do not have stock but do have listings.

I checked the recommended vendor list but nothing there for this request.

Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks
Darren

Calipers

Does anyone know of a auto parts supplier who has a pair of these calipers IN STOCK ?

Not for me but a local PCS guy needs a set and all Canadian suppliers do not have stock but do have listings.

I checked the recommended vendor list but nothing there for this request.

Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks
Darren

Rock auto has them on hand ,what is wrong with the caliper? they are easy to rebuild?

We picked one up for my brothers 1968 MM at the local Auto Value store in February of 2012. The part number was MEC4050H and it was $17.88 plus a $10.00 core charge ($27.88) plus tax. Their web site is www.autoparts2020.com. I just called our local store and they do not carry that one anymore and 18-4050 is the new one they carry now $35.69 plus $20.00 core charge and tax. Not in stock but can have tomorrow. Looks like this is the manufacturer: https://www.cardone.com/Products/Product-Detail?productId=18-4050&make=Cadillac&model=Commercial Chassis&year=1968&info=Front+Left%3a%3a%3aOE+Metal+Piston

Last edited:
Back