not procar related but I am asking anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Stevens

PCS Member
Hello One and all,

I was just wondering how many of our PCS members are musicians. Or how many play an instrument but don't claim to be a musician. What type of music do you play? What instrument? By yourself or with a group?
While I am not a musician I have built several mountain dulcimers. My wife, Shelley, is the musically inclined one here. Shelley plays mountain dulcimer, guitar, and stand up bass.
Like I said, just wondering.
Mike

as my mother has often said some one has to be a audience. but I have witnessed several of your membership play and sing at the internationas meet. just onemore reason to attend.

I would not call myself a musician, but I am able to read music and I spent 9 years in school in the orchestra. After high school, I went to college for engineering and the musical career kinda dropped by the wayside.

My brother is the one in the family that actually got the musical talent. In high school, he played the viola and bass. He is the kinda guy that can pick up literally any instrument and play it. He is now teaching art in the Pittsburgh school system and graduated from college with a music as his minor.

I can hum along with Steve!:D

I learned acoustic guitar as a teen, I picked up the Highland Bagpipes before marriage and since divorce. I'd love to play the paano... but I can't.:(

I sing... usually in church, in the car and in the shower. Sometimes I actually get paid to do it! HA!:eek:

I play piano and/or keyboard & organ, but can't read sheet music. Play by ear & only what comes to mind depending on my mood. Play all-original stuff though, no "cover tunes"

I am musically illiterate. I don't sing, I don't dance. Does it count if I "like" music? In the fourth grade I played the flute a phone, does that count?

Ron's flute a fone

You might know he would be the guy to play a wind instrument. I think what they call a 'recorder' is the same as a flute a fone. Never figured out why they are recorders. They don't record anything. They are just whistles with finger holes.
Now see how much more we know about some of us just from one little question? What question would you ask?
Mike
61MM

You might know he would be the guy to play a wind instrument. I think what they call a 'recorder' is the same as a flute a fone. Never figured out why they are recorders. They don't record anything. They are just whistles with finger holes.
Now see how much more we know about some of us just from one little question? What question would you ask?
Mike
61MM

Sometimes we are better off not asking questions. Outside of the cars, some people have private lives that they prefer not to discuss on a public forum. Those that do want to discuss their private lives, usually go to Maury or Jerry to do so.... :rolleyes:

Maury & Jerry

Sometimes we are better off not asking questions. Outside of the cars, some people have private lives that they prefer not to discuss on a public forum. Those that do want to discuss their private lives, usually go to Maury or Jerry to do so.... :rolleyes:

THATS WHERE I HAVE SEEN YOU LOL

Russ

Mike
61MM

In my day (and in my school) they were called "Song Flutes". They were the same thing only made by a different company. They didn't record anything either (happily), it wasn't a thing worth saving. :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. I'm not going to take this JERRY thing personaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back