needed/wanted rear bumper

I was contacted today by a gentleman in search of...

1975 MM Hearse rear bumper

He lives near Columbus Ohio and has already contacted Carl at CW to no avail.

I have his contact information if anyone thinks they can help.

Thank you!

1975 MM Hearse rear bumper

This is what it looks like, finding one that is not a rusty pos is the tough part. I found a perfect rust free one in a local pick and pull . It is for future projects . :) The one in the pic was sold it had a little rust in one bar but was better than most.

Attachments

• DSC05882.jpg
    DSC05882.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC05884.jpg
    DSC05884.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC05881.jpg
    DSC05881.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 176
Thanks for the information guys.
I figured that I would try and help if I could.

This gentleman got my name and number from the back of a calendar that he purchased from the Tri-State Chapter last year. I will have to check my records, but I believe that he purchased it from us off of eBay.

He knows very little about the PCS and wasn't set against joining the club, he just seemed like he wasn't interested at this point. I figured that if we can point him in the right direction for parts, it is a two fold outcome... One, he finishes what sounds like a very nice original hearse and Two, he might find this to be a reason to join the PCS.

Hopefully someone can help point him in the right direction and maybe we (The Society) can win a friend out of it.

if it has the typical rust at the mount he is better off fixing it and getting it re plated. they are just not that easy to find. the wings off anyone of them from 66 to 75 will work if he is willing to cut the hole for the taillight. but it has to be a Hears, combo or ambulance with out the step. sounds lit a easy find doesn't.
I have both the ends for the one I got in Portland but thats all

Pro-Car rear bumpers are like gold. Took me years to locate a set and then I use one side on a Criterion so I'm short one side again. My guy had to cut the hol ein for the tailight and trim is a bit for the step. What I find in the Cadillac rear bumpers is the back up lights are too long which does not allow them to be used on a pro-car. Ed's right, my mechanic is going to make the repair on one side and rechrome it.

Back