'64 Miller Meteor flower car

Another tucked away worth mentioning not advertised on CW Coach's site.

Carl has decided that he's not going to do this car. All original, it does have some rot (notably around rear wheel openings and panel beneath rear loading door). Crinkle top is still perfect. Really was a treat to see - especially 100% complete and in running condition.

Price? Quote from the man himself: "I'd let it go a little less than what it would bring on eBay." Direct interest to Carl (not me): info@cwcoach.com or 513.821.0000

dsc08714t.jpg

dsc08700gv.jpg

dsc08702n.jpg

dsc08707t.jpg

dsc08708k.jpg

dsc08711r.jpg

Took many more shots if someone wants them.

Price? Quote from the man himself: "I'd let it go a little less than what it would bring on eBay."

That could be almost anywhere... There's not much to go on by comparison, except a six-figure 1959 Cadillac and blue 1966 Cadillac that didn't generate much interest at slightly less than $10K.

Neat car though, and a real treasure to see being looked after for the next owner. Thanks for sharing!

My own independent best guess after inspecting: If this were to hit an auction setting as-is, factoring rarity, condition, and few other like flower cars preceding - that it would realize $6500-8500.

What a phenomenal car! Reading between the lines, I'm guessing it could be kinda pricey.

Just like all flower cars. I would say prolly around $10,000 as it sits. Really dont look that bad of condition.
I recently came across a 1990 FWD Cadillac flower car on a dealer site with over 800,000 no not a typo, and they still wanted $2,000 for it.

Good Guess

I'd say somwhere in the 6500-8500 range as well. I watched that Blue 65 on ebay as well......never sold for the 8900 asking price and it looked pretty nice, in fact I thought I saw it posted on CL as well not all that long ago, still not selling.

I'd say one of the main reasons that 65 flower car has sold, is because of the seller. The seller post many hearses, but I don't know if he owns any of them.

Google the '65 flower car seller's phone number to see *hundreds* of current CL ads placed through the South (and CO). He consistently abuses CL by sucking bandwidth and updating daily with his spamming/nondescript generic ads listed in multiple cities as a private individual and not a business. I flag every one I see on principle and highly suggest others doing the same. He must have several CL accounts to get away with what he does.

Don't even get me started on this POS - whether legit or not! Really tired of seeing his 'fake' bs ads pop up on my instant notification CL iPad ap. :2gunsfiring_v1:

Danny Ryder and Josh Gentry can fill in more.

Carl has decided that he's not going to do this car. All original, it does have some rot (notably around rear wheel openings and panel beneath rear loading door). Crinkle top is still perfect. Really was a treat to see - especially 100% complete and in running condition.

Do you know if this car came from Tulsa (Heath-Griffith F.H.)? Gene Griffith had it at at least two PCS meets.

flower car

i emailed carl the other day and he had said what ever the market would bear, where is this for sale and how much is the party asking?

Back