Lifeliner at the track again

Status
Not open for further replies.
An invitation has been extended to have the Lifeliner at the local speedway again this Saturday for the parade lap. If we go we also will be dining in the owners private box to watch the race and be lavished with drink and food.

I'm about tired of hearing about you getting invited to so many places. Yes, I am very jealous.
I am really happy for you. Keep having fun showing off your ambulance.

An invitation has been extended to have the Lifeliner at the local speedway again this Saturday for the parade lap. If we go we also will be dining in the owners private box to watch the race and be lavished with drink and food.

I'm about tired of hearing about you getting invited to so many places. Yes, I am very jealous.
I am really happy for you. Keep having fun showing off your ambulance.

They only want his car, they don't care who is driving it!!!!!!!!! :D

nothing like a few lights and siren to make for a crowd pleaser. I can see it all now Richard running at 50 mph going round the track lights swirling, the 28 howling, the 20 yelping and him on the 200 saying left turn, left turn, go straight, left turn, left turn, go straight !!!:D now were is the dinner and drink they promised me.

Well then, I guess I have something to envy you on now! Before I always had the upper hand taking my cars on occasional calls, now you have something to bring to the table Richard, congratulations!:D

Well that didn't work out so I took it on a 200 miles trip sunday to test it once again for the Michigan trip. Ran great with the A/C cooling us enough to be comfortable even in the 95 degree weather. My son called and said he just saw a red Buick ambulance heading west. I knew it had to be Bill Wright. I give him a call and turns out we pass each other within a couple miles. We both fumbled to turn lights on.
Can't go anywhere without people knowing who you are in a Pro-Car. Isn't it wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back