we are ready for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
so it's time I have heard of taking stuff the the meet to sell hoping you can get back home. but I think it will be best if we sell out first then take with us what didn't sell and hope for more su-- er people to help us out. so just you average rummage sale. http://www.dropshots.com/jer57747#date/2009-07-09/18:02:56. we ain't doing to bad got one car sold and hope to be working on another. trailer is gone now if only the log splitter and the combo go we will have a good weekend.

Attachments

• rummage sale 1.jpg
    rummage sale 1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 141
Put my name on the Motorola speaker if it is reasonably priced with delivery to Flint. Might you have a bracket for mouting the radio head? I would be interested in the log splitter, but I have learned that burning wood warms you three times.. once when you cut it, once when you split it, and once when you burn it. :D

I'll bring that one. but I hae found th ewood will do it 4 time you got to add once when dealing with people that want somethig for noting. I thing I could have given it away maybe to here them talk. the speaker has the blue case.
$2.00 to much??:D anyone on the light? 10 bucks

Didn't see any light, except for the one with a car under it.. Is that a box of 8 track tapes on the floor? Ron Devies 1978 Superior Cadillac Transport has a 8 track player from the factory in it. He is the last of the big spenders.. :D

42 8 track from my fathers collection and one of the last component players from RCA. not one Michale Jackson tap to sell to the suckers though. one not all there federal speaker light missing the speaker and lights and drive motor. good base, band and drive belt thought. the 8 track in the combo broke the drive belt the first tap I put in it. the one in the 67 conv that is sold works good. got rid of the trailer. still got the log splitter and a few hundred other things. with 2 72 CBs I don't have the income to afford the 73 S&S besides I want to get A Brougham 6 door from CW coach. that would give us two limos. a his and herst as the 86 is Kandy's and she will not sell it cheap.
I was hoping to get some one to take the 73 off my hands and pay me to finish it up. best of both worlds. so far we have had a $4,600.00 rummage sale. Fint here we come. :D

it is right at a grand one way. i'm glad that there are a few other people farther. I hate to keep buying that longest distence driven trophy:rolleyes:

darn, maybe Paule is father. mean while any on need a set of these. i don't want to toss but still don't want to keep. should fit 81 to 90 at least brougham. standard blue show some wear on the nap drivers side but good other wise. there seats out of the 89 limo should be the same in a hearse.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 41
darn, maybe Paule is father. mean while any on need a set of these. i don't want to toss but still don't want to keep. should fit 81 to 90 at least brougham. standard blue show some wear on the nap drivers side but good other wise. there seats out of the 89 limo should be the same in a hearse.

Hey Ed, maybe you could put those in my Lifeliner making mine a Criterion. It is easy with a torch and saw-saw to hack a walk-though to the back, right? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back