2018 Collinsville OK Hogs n Hotrods show

This happened earlier this month. I wasnt going to post it since there were so many pictures, but then i decided to just link them instead so i dont have to spam tons of photos. I was the only pro-car there, there was a few military vehicles though. I was parked right next to a series of Lincoln Continentals, Mark 2, 3, 4 5 and 6 all lined up. Was neat to see them all lined up in order. On the other side of my was a Viper, hows that for contrast.

I gave alot of history lessons to people willing to listen, you hear so many people cluelessly explaining to their friends that the jump seats were so family could sit with the casket. For these people and others who gave it more than a passing look I would explain the concept of the combination car and also open the doors and demonstrate the reversible floor panels, most people seemed to really enjoy learning about it. I do plan on eventually joining as a PCS member, and getting a grill badge

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cE3PXULB7jwrzoaM9

Last edited:
Blake,
Love your coach, but you really need to deal with that lock strap on the back door.

I 100% agree. The only reason I have not yet removed it is because I'm going to have 4 holes there. But I suppose the lock is uglier than 4 holes.

I think the previous owner did that because he didnt have door keys. But I still am unsure how padlocking the back door will keep people out of the unlocked side doors. You cant exactly lock it and shut the door anyway, shutting a locked door forces it unlocked. Who knows.

Now that you mention it, since im taking part of the day off to get the car ready for tomorrows parade I may actually remove it.

Also I received alot of compliments on the new roof paint at that show, so im glad that turned out well, though its noticeably thick on top

To lock a GM car when the door is open, you push down the lock button on the inside of the door, and then hold the outside door handle button in, and shut the door. Once the door is closed, you release the button, and the door is locked. Make sure that you have the car keys in your pocket before locking the door, for obvious reasons. Also, one more reason to have a hidden ignition and door key.... :D

I think every funeral home kept the spare keys inside the gas door. If you are ever looking to steal a hearse....... there ya go!

To lock a GM car when the door is open, you push down the lock button on the inside of the door, and then hold the outside door handle button in, and shut the door. Once the door is closed, you release the button, and the door is locked. Make sure that you have the car keys in your pocket before locking the door, for obvious reasons. Also, one more reason to have a hidden ignition and door key.... :D

Had no idea. I've just been locking it after closing it this whole time. im just glad i was able to get keys made

Back