Please identify

If anyone knows what vehicle this mirror was made for, I would be happy to know. I do not know if it is an aftermarket mirror, or if it was made by a vehicle manufacturer for a specific Y/M/M of vehicle.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 162
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 155
Dan has bats in the belfry

To me, that looks like a Yankee Metal Products Company mirror of the 1950's or 1960's. It was a generic mirror that was modeled after a Ford mirror of the same time period. Google the name or check eBay by putting the name in the search engine for eBay Motors. Lots of pictures of similar mirrors..

batmobile........:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes: :D

sold thre JC Whitney and a parts house near you. the key is the adjustable head. that screw in the front will let you square it up on different cars.

a manufactured for that body mirror has the angles in the casting. the universal is adjustable

Very cool aftermarket mirror!! I have quite a collection of more interesting aftermarket mirrors of that same period, but have not seen that one! It looks like that one will clean up nicely with a little chrome polish.

you would find a lot of these on the right sides for example this 67 superior was never offered with a right hand mirror from GM. they all got on of the aftermarket ones put on them but the builder. none of the C/Bs I have had had a factory mirror on the right.

Back