Happy New Year!

I hope things get better.......

Our new year has begun with the suicide of a friend.........so things have to improve from here on........

will we made it back home just in time to see the ball drop and fall into bed. I can remember when we would party till the cows come home. then I noticed the cows stayed home. life does go on and so should we. hang in there Dan.

Well, I was planning to wish everyone a Happy New Year at the stroke of midnight, but instead I was at the ER waiting for a bed for my patient (who wasn't sick but had "elevated labs" at 8 in the morning but the nursing home decided to call 911 at 11:30 at night). At least we were at a downtown Baltimore hospital and I could walk outside to see the city fireworks for a few minutes.

Dan, I'm sorry for your loss....

Also to Dan, sorry for your loss,have lost several good friends this way and always wonder,why didn't they reach out,help is always here.I miss them dearly.R.I.P.

Dan, sorry for your loss. Happy New Year everyone. I spent last night on an overtime at the firehouse, on my own truck, followed by my regular day today. It was a steady routine shift. Now relaxing at home, enjoying a brew.

Well, I was planning to wish everyone a Happy New Year at the stroke of midnight, but instead I was at the ER waiting for a bed for my patient (who wasn't sick but had "elevated labs" at 8 in the morning but the nursing home decided to call 911 at 11:30 at night). At least we were at a downtown Baltimore hospital and I could walk outside to see the city fireworks for a few minutes.

Dan, I'm sorry for your loss....

Steve As You know the Later in The day The Home sends someone out The Better Chance of Getting there Days pay for the room

Russ

Back