Cadillac (& Lincoln) Wheel Weights

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
Just looking to see where you get your Cadillac Wheel Weights from for the cars with full wheel covers.

They are the weights that are extended or lowered so they do not interfere with the hub caps on the outer side of the rim.

They are also known as AA or CAX wheel weights.

There is a listing on ebay for 1oz weights only.

alltiresupply.com has them listed in .5oz, 2.5oz and 3oz weights only.
http://www.alltiresupply.com/p-90-050.html

Wondering if there is a supplier anyone knows of with all sizes including
1.5oz and 2oz sizes I have not found so far.

I currently have my tires balanced with the weights all on the inside but would rather have them balanced on both sides with the proper weights.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !
Darren

Attachments

• wheel weights for full Cadillac hub caps.JPG
    wheel weights for full Cadillac hub caps.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 821
simple task to trim a heavier one to proper weight . the tool for pounding them in place has the cutter on it.

Occasionally you will find an old wheel weight that was marked as to where to trim it to a specific weight.

I have ordered a couple boxes of the 1oz ones from the ebay seller.

I will see what they are like and see how wide the metal bracket is when I get them so I know if they can be trimmed to smaller sizes before buying smaller or larger weights.

Still looking for other sizes. If anyone knows where they can be bought from, please post the info.

I have 5 cars with 5 tires on/in each so I would like to have these when the time comes to replace tires.

In the spring I will have the tires rebalanced with the new weights.

Thanks !
Darren

your trying to get to exact on the weight. you have 3 oz weights you need 1 you cut off two thirds of it and rebalance adjust as necessary. the strap will be the same size on all that run of weights at least. as you only need these on the outside and can put standard ones on the inside. you get the 3 boxes of 25 each in there 3 weights from the vender you posted the link to. you will have more then enough. you ask that the old ones be returned to you when you rebalance the tires and you will ever run out. getting harder to find people in a tire shop that remembers wheel covers let alone the caddy ones. but my experience is a simple explanation when you bring the car in they catch on fast. but you put on your own wheelcoves just to be safe

Back