new cadillac ambulance

im looking to build a cadillac ambulance between the years of 1990 and 2010 im well aware the didnt make ambulances in that time frame however i would like to design a updated modern onemostly for cars shows and as a promotional tool for my custom car business.Im looking for as much imput as i can obtain from the memebers regardless of if the feedback or comments are positive or negative.I will probably buy a funeral coach, chop the back half up reshape the body and when im done have it look like a cadillac criterion

p.s. thankyour for the site and contributing content and again i look forward to good or bad feedback

respectfully submitted

T.M.Knight

Mr. Knight

Did you ever start or complete this project?

Hey Adam , I like your interpretation but I see a future Cadillac ambulance like that in your picture looking like a Miller-Meteor Criterion because of today's equipment standards for EMS vehicles . Another equipment cabinet would have to go on the rear passenger side wall above the squad bench with smaller ones in ther rear door and jump door . A model based on the Escalade wouldn't be too bad with a high roof ! :)

Back