Who's going and what are you driving?

Just sitting here thinking about Houston and thought I would ask:

"Who's going and what are you driving?"

Terri and I plan on arriving Thursday to enjoy Friday and Saturday and very anxious to visit the SCI funeral museum. I hear there is an old hearse from STOWERS on display.

We plan on driving the Lifeliner stopping in Beaumont to pick Little Remi up.

My plan is to drive down Friday so we can be there Saturday. Wish I could be there the entire week but that's not the case. We are bringing our Superior that was purchased new by Earthman-Fannin in Houston.

My plan is to drive down Friday so we can be there Saturday. Wish I could be there the entire week but that's not the case. We are bringing our Superior that was purchased new by Earthman-Fannin in Houston.

Trying

Hope to make this my first meet. Not sure if I'll bring the Pontiac...no A/C.
Most likely the "Mustang GT 5.0 running low"...
Looking forward to it.

Anyone overnighting in Lafayette, LA on I-10? If so, I'd be glad to meet for dinner in Cajun Country.

Hope to make this my first meet. Not sure if I'll bring the Pontiac...no A/C.
Most likely the "Mustang GT 5.0 running low"...
Looking forward to it.

Anyone overnighting in Lafayette, LA on I-10? If so, I'd be glad to meet for dinner in Cajun Country.

in june for a native you can do the 200 miles in the poncho. we would like to see it.

Only 200 miles with no A/C, piece of cake-"You can do it".

Only 200 miles with no A/C, piece of cake-"You can do it".

That is like driving 200 miles in Alaska in the wintertime with no heat!

It gets hot in Houston, even in June. Average June temperatures in Houston are from a low of 73 to a high of 91. The average humidity in Houston is 75% year round. The annual average for relative humidity in Houston ranges throughout the day from 90 percent at 6:00 am to 55 percent at 3:00 pm standard time. June is usually the rainiest month of the year in Houston, while February is the driest.

http://www.currentresults.com/Weather/Texas/Places/houston-weather-averages.php

112 in the shade with 3% is a tad warm in the central valley . been there done that and I have see it 100 deg with 100% humidity and no rain in Beeville Texas in july. at neither time did I own or dream of owning a car with AC. as for Alaska in the winter with no heater? there is no heater on a Dog sled. the temperature and humidity for anyone in the central US at around 900 ft elevation would be norman summer time. those of us in a higher elevation are use to a lot less humidity. so we will notice it some.

we will be there haven't decided on what to take yet. but probably be the 86 H&E

houston

weather here has been rainy and cold. one day 80 the next day 40. mow your grass in shorts one day and wear a coat the next. February is our winter. hoping for a mild summer. 90 degrees and 90% humidity with no wind makes a hot and humid day. the humidity is the killer. june is usually ok compared to august. and no ac and you will be hot. not comfy in the traffic here. older folks need to bring there meds if you have any breathing problems. it gets hot. don't kid yourself.

We'll be going for at least the show on Saturday, and bringing our 1963 Pinner-Chrysler ambulance from Rhinecliff Rescue Squad. We understand Jack and Tom Pinner intend to come as well.

Back