Looking good

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
This is one of my favorite photos of my car in progress out at Ed's. He is doing an amazing job at restoring my 63 Superior Cadillac. He is very talented, and we are lucky to have him. Thanks Ed. Thought I would share this one.

Attachments

• 63-40.jpg
    63-40.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 305
nice part about being a slow man at work with a entitlement is you not hurrying one out to get the next one on. not everyone else would have the Patience Brendon has with the pace eather. but least we forget I was doing a few things on the pictures tonight and here are a few before and after shots.

Attachments

• befor and after right quater 2.jpg
    befor and after right quater 2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 272
  • befroe and after left quater.jpg
    befroe and after left quater.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 271
She sure is looking good Brendan and Ed. The color turned out really nice, can't wait to see her all back together again.

Josh

when I dropped down to check on the interior this is how much he had gotten done. we are working it threw as fill in job as we are just now ready to go back in with it.

Attachments

• IMG_9208a.jpg
    IMG_9208a.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 235
Jim S put us onto a firm that has a warehouse in the twin cities on this stuff for replacement of the torn dented bent up aluminium panels superior used. it a SS Bond to a fiber backing at about 1/32 thick. you can't bend it but you can cut and glue it. you have to get a 4x8 sheet at around 300 bucks but it will be as close to a replacement as one can get for the trim.

Attachments

• IMG_9587a.jpg
    IMG_9587a.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 242
Ed, it is looking great. I always love to look back at pictures to remind you off all the stuff you already have done, because sometimes you feel like it is not moving much, after seeing it again it always seem to help. At least in my world. Keep up with all the progress, looking forward to seeing it in person sometime.

Brendan, I love that color! It will fit right in down here in Florida..Can you believe my kitchen was originally that color.:wowguy:

WOW! Looks great! I'm quite sure you exhibited this car at PCS Grand Rapids, and I loved seeing it there. I distinctly remember thinking that this car was a terrific candidate for restoration, and sure enough, it's finally happening. Congratulations! When it's done, you'll be awfully glad you did it. Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0251.jpg
    DSC_0251.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 138
WOW! Looks great! I'm quite sure you exhibited this car at PCS Grand Rapids, and I loved seeing it there. I distinctly remember thinking that this car was a terrific candidate for restoration, and sure enough, it's finally happening. Congratulations! When it's done, you'll be awfully glad you did it. Tom

This car formerly belonged to PCS Member David Sabonjian of NJ. It was he that had the car in Grand Rapids... He still has some professional cars and still an active PCS Member.

Back