Michigan Chapter - Look What We Have!

Since Richard Vyse showed what he had made for the Florida Chapter, I wanted to share what I had made for the Michigan Chapter (all free!). The first picture shows everything so far: a banner, hats, two different t-shirts, three different refrigerator magnets, placecards with information about the PCS, reminder cards, event cards, business cards, tote bag, key ring, car magnet, and yard sign. The second one shows one type of Chapter business cards. Some of these items were ordered before our Chapter logo was done, but I just love the items with our Chapter logo. I am also creating a brochure that tells all about the Professional Car Society on one side with a picture of a hearse, flower car, and International Meet dash plaque. The other side has information about the Michigan Chapter, The Superior Times magazine, the prerequisite to belong to a Chapter, and has a registration form. This will be given out at car shows and will be used in several mailings.

Attachments

• Michigan Chapter Items.jpg
    Michigan Chapter Items.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 202
  • businesscards.jpg
    businesscards.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 205
  • brochure.jpg
    brochure.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 205
Anthony,

Our Chapter represents all of Michigan and the upper pennisula. If you would ever like to join our Chapter, just contact me. We would love to have you as a member. If you have any questions or would like me to send you some information, let me know.

Look what we have

Kim, I really like it, everything look's really cool and like i said to richard this is a great way to promote the (P.C.S) and the Michigan Chapter. anything work's great work.

Last edited:
Looking good Kim, these items and the ones Richard has made are a great way to raise public awareness of our goals as a car club.:thumb:

Well it's about time people knew that the items for my chapter were created by Kim and received through her contacts. They look great Kim. We passed out a ton of the business cards while at the emergency show yesterday and may have picked up a few new members and all because we had something to give them.
Thank's Kim for your help witht he Florida stuff.

You are very welcome. Looking forward to seeing the pictures and videos, that I am sure you will be posting, from yesterday's event.

Back