All Good Things Must Come To An End

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
First it started with AOL, then the more risque sites (Yes, some of our former employees were frequenting them), then youtube, then streaming music, TV and video, next myspace, then facebook, and just when you think it couldn't get any worse - the Friends Of The Professional Car Society site! I knew the day would come. I've been banned! Well, not me literally, well maybe so... who knows!?! Someone got on facebook (it wasn't me) last week and someone ran and 'told on them' (it wasn't me), and I guess they ran some kind of report and blocked sites that were frequented often - and this time it got this site. :14_6_12: Talking about being mad! Plus they have us blocked from wireless access.....just had to vent a bit! I knew you'd understand...:cry:

I remember when being baned in 6 states meant a book you had to read. :4_11_9: the Internet Gennie we had at work did some vary strange stuff to. i mean nascar should be a right not a no no. but the PCS!! were do we write to? we'll all fill the mail basket with hate mail and really get you fired. not just fired up.

We are being monitored to see how much time we are on the Internet at work. We are allowed to be on Facebook only because the company has a Facebook page. If we are on a site for too long during the day (more than five minutes), we are kicked off the site for the day. That really sucks. I know how you feel LeeAnn.

I know what you mean LeeAnn, well actually I don't but I can feel your pain. Let me know when you can't get text messages.

Hang in there baby, we got your back! :showerSex_smi:

Opps, must have been thinking about the Micro-Meet again.

What did I miss?

The shower visual has me wondering what I missed. Gotta watch that VyseGrips. Anyway, I am sorry they blocked you LeeAnn. Guess our interactions will be limited to evenings from now on. :3_7_11v:

I can't wait to see how LeeAnn responds to your post, Richard.

Which one, Kim? Hmmm, I don't remember anything about a shower....and I know I didn't drink too much.:confused2: And I know the luggage rack story didn't happen, she tried hard to convince me it did, but Nick told me the truth!

About the texting, they did tell us a while back to stop, but I guess they can't figure out a way to block our personal phones!

I love these icons. I had this happen to me once.......:shit7:

Which one, Kim? Hmmm, I don't remember anything about a shower....and I know I didn't drink too much.:confused2: And I know the luggage rack story didn't happen, she tried hard to convince me it did, but Nick told me the truth!

About the texting, they did tell us a while back to stop, but I guess they can't figure out a way to block our personal phones!

I love these icons. I had this happen to me once.......:shit7:

I am looking for suggestions for additional smileys.........

Back