'35 Buick in Junction City, KS

There are still useable parts to be had on it! No support left behind the sheet metal as the wood is mostly gone.

Hummm. I wonder if the serial plates are still on the cowl? If so, and if we could get a picture of them, or the information from them, we may be able to get a more positive identification for this one. If the plates are missing and the engine is there, maybe we could get the engine number. Ant of these numbers would enable us to trace this car if, indeed, it is/was a Flxible. Just a thought.

Hummm. I wonder if the serial plates are still on the cowl? If so, and if we could get a picture of them, or the information from them, we may be able to get a more positive identification for this one. If the plates are missing and the engine is there, maybe we could get the engine number. Ant of these numbers would enable us to trace this car if, indeed, it is/was a Flxible. Just a thought.

I will check the stripped engine block the next time I am there, I was not able to find serial plates on the cowl.

Heck yes they are made out of some of the finest scrap in the world. Proof that the South Koreans are with it. Just as an aside some day if you have nothing better to do around 10:00 AM go to Copart.com and watch an auction they usually have 3 or 4 running there is a small circle that revolves as the bidding goes on on a unit showing bidders location. You will be amazed where our wrecked cars go looks like a UN meeting.

Back