'70 M-M Volunteer

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I just thought that I would share these photos that I took today through a chain link fence in Omaha. This '70 M-M belongs to the guy in Omaha that I purchased the '56 Superior Super Rescuer ambulance that I owned briefly. He has turned this ambulance into an "art car", using that term VERY loosely! Fortunately, he has left the interior 100% complete and original and, to defend the guy, it had just arrived at a salvage yard when he purchased it. Not for sale at the moment, but I will keep after him!

Attachments

• '70 M-M Volunteer 4.jpg
    '70 M-M Volunteer 4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 253
  • '70 M-M Volunteer 3.jpg
    '70 M-M Volunteer 3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 255
  • '70 M-M Volunteer 2.jpg
    '70 M-M Volunteer 2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 257
  • '70 M-M Volunteer 1.jpg
    '70 M-M Volunteer 1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 253
artist in the metals

Looks like quite the yard,and even though the art does not excite me,the fact the interior is intact shows he knows what he has,thanks for posting ,hope he calls you when he tires of it.

a good job f preserving the exterior. it needed painting anyway. this will keep it intact till the next owner want to bring it back. me I still get lost on time and energy let alone money spent for no purpose. a look around the yard there is more then one of these. why? surely it was not done to just keep it locked behind a fence. whats the rest of the story as my favorite news commentator would say.

Back