World's longest limo - demise

Someone wrecked a perfectly good Eldorado when they built that POS!! Now it's just wasting space. It ought to be worth $800- $1000 at the shredder, which is where I'd take it.

build for a purpose and that is over with now. up keep on it would be a killer. but how many others like this have we seen.

I don't really remember the web site.but there are build pics of this, it was orginally gold as a couple then built into a 60 ft version after that into a 100ft current version that could be seperated for transport. in the second link, that david posted the lincoln was built by Ultra limousine of calf.its 65/1/2 ft long and is somewhere in north or south carolina, Gregg M. might know a little more

Last edited:
I remember this was on some auction site (maybe Ebay) a couple years ago. I don't recall the asking price, but part of it was sitting outside and calling it junk would be an understatement.

it was done so that the man could have the honor of having the world longest limo. the man now has that and no one has taken it away as of yet. so the use of the car is over. a one time event it had to move under it's own power to fulfill. then from the discussion he played a little with it till it began to fall apart and parked it. seen a lot of guys do this to a car. a lot more attempt to do it and give up.

Back