Announcing the PCS Southeastern Regional Meet Asheville NC April 30th - May 1st 2014

This event had some incredible vendors selling there vintage funeral items and some other unique items.

I bought from them all !

The PCS International Meet needs much more of this kind of vending !

Very cool part of the meet,
Darren

P.S. Jeremy always brings stuff and I buy from him every time.
I noticed him checking out a few vendors for neat finds himself too.

Attachments

• pcs serm vendor 1.jpg
    pcs serm vendor 1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 364
  • pcs serm vendor 2.jpg
    pcs serm vendor 2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 374
  • pcs serm vendor 3.jpg
    pcs serm vendor 3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 361
  • pcs serm vendor 4.jpg
    pcs serm vendor 4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 372
  • pcs serm vendor 5.jpg
    pcs serm vendor 5.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 382
  • pcs serm vendor 6.jpg
    pcs serm vendor 6.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 378
Thanks for the pix of the Memphis. I knew the landau bars were not right (Superior), but something else was making me scratch my head. It was the fact that it was a 3 door, I didn't see that, but that is what was throwing it off. Im not a fan of changing a ambulance into a hearse, (or a hearse or combo into an ambulance), but this one looks to be done well.

say what you want about west virginia, but they don't play around up there when it comes to procars. that group has some great rides.

Planning is already underway for Asheville 2015! Bigger hotel with lower room rates (much lower) to accommodate everyone and a massive parking lot with 2-3 acre grass show field right at the hotel!
More info as it develops:Exclamation:

I had been working with the hotel on details and rates on behalf of the NHAA (and us PCS folks as well) for the last few weeks. We have nailed down dates and rates and today the contract was signed for the NHAA SE Regional Meet to be held Weds April 29th - Sunday May 3rd at The Clarion Inn, 550 Airport Road, Fletcher, NC. Fletcher is just south of Asheville proper. $79 at night! 150 freshly remodeled rooms, 2 pools, hot breakfast FREE! ~3 acre grass lot for the Saturday show right at the hotel as well as cordoned off asphalt parking. Dining on site as well as numerous other places within walking distance. Now the joint NHAA/PCS planning committee will start working on filling those days with numerous activities! Everyone that attended this past May had a great time no matter what club you belong too! More details as they unfold!

As a side note this hotel was chosen to be the location for The Station Wagon Owners Club National Meet in 2016 ( I think) :eek:

Last edited:
This event had some incredible vendors selling there vintage funeral items and some other unique items.

I bought from them all !

The PCS International Meet needs much more of this kind of vending !

Very cool part of the meet,
Darren

Darren we are working very hard to get even more vendors this year as everything will be held at the host hotel. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Cary

Way to go bro !

Thanks to Rick Duffy and Wayne & Eileen, I was able to get all my goods back !!!
:applause::applause:

I will have to bring my own car next year. They will kill me if I did that again.

Darren

Back