73 M-M combo to be in movie!

Here's another update about the movie that my 73 M-M combo will be in. They have redone the site and even have an unofficial movie trailer now and you can watch a video that tells what the story line is about and other info about the movie, stars, cast and crew as well!

http://www.theidenticalmovie.com/

His 'ole Momma worked 2 full days on the set as an extra in the audience, 2 different scenes..... He always fails to mention that! Maybe I'll be seen (probably not)....LOL I was at the scene where he's performing the song on the trailer, "City Lights Keep On Shining" and another song, don't know the name, but the chorus kept saying, 'Girls' and spelling it out......The opening of the trailer was one of the songs....I saw me!! Just kidding! I was on the front row for some of the filming, though...

Just watched the trailer,oh boy sure does look like a great movie,wondering it seems to give me a feeling its kinda like Elvis,and on the other side the cousins Jimmy Swaggert/jerry Lee lewis.probably just me, but still say its worth a club trip to the drive in to see it.

His 'ole Momma worked 2 full days on the set as an extra in the audience, 2 different scenes..... He always fails to mention that! Maybe I'll be seen (probably not)....LOL I was at the scene where he's performing the song on the trailer, "City Lights Keep On Shining" and another song, don't know the name, but the chorus kept saying, 'Girls' and spelling it out......The opening of the trailer was one of the songs....I saw me!! Just kidding! I was on the front row for some of the filming, though...

It must have been fun to be involved, right LeeAnn?

Jeremy, tell us about the scene in the movie! (I've told you all about the scene with my ambulance in "Life of Crime".)

Everywhere I look, I see commercials for "The Identical". They are really pushing it.

Very cool Jeremy! They must have changed the trailer by now because I didn't spot your car despite watching it three times! I look forward to seeing the movie.

The Identical

Shelley and I went to see the Nashville screening of the movie the Identical with Jeremy and LeeAnn. I have been told the star of the movie is a virtual unknown. Personally I think think the star of the show has 4 wheels. A very good movie. Jeremy can be proud that his coach was featured in this one.
Mike

I saw the movie this afternoon..... quite a tear jerker! Nice shots of Jeremy's Ambulance. Any member own the equally nice Model 75 Limo? MM

Back