Took a Wrong Turn Going to the Mall

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
But seriously, I have been asked to display my 75 54" Superior in our mall. The car is in center court inside the Carnation Mall for this entire week. Other cars on display include a 63 Avanti, 57 Chevy convertible, 64 and a half Mustang convertible, a 69 Chrysler 300, a couple of Packards and a couple Crossley.

Attachments

• IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 301
That goes to prove a point, professional cars have come a very long way over the past forty years! I think a display such as your ambulance in a mall, happens due to the efforts of good PCS members like you!

They are supposed to rope off all of the cars so that they can get close but not close enough to touch. I will be checking in everyday. The greatest thing about this is driving through the mall, reminds me of the chase scene in the Blues Brothers.

They are supposed to rope off all of the cars so that they can get close but not close enough to touch. I will be checking in everyday. The greatest thing about this is driving through the mall, reminds me of the chase scene in the Blues Brothers.

Funny you mention that. I just watch Blue Brothers last night with that car chase.

Ron I am with you love all of the Blues Brothers the roar of the 440 nothing has ever sounded like one since. The "Bluesmobile" was a CHP 440 brought to Ill. for the shooting there were in fact two. The rest of the Dodges used were repainted Chicago city police cars they only had 360s thus no roar from them. If you could post or send pictures of the Packards my friends in the Packard club would enjoy.

Ron I am with you love all of the Blues Brothers the roar of the 440 nothing has ever sounded like one since. The "Bluesmobile" was a CHP 440 brought to Ill. for the shooting there were in fact two. The rest of the Dodges used were repainted Chicago city police cars they only had 360s thus no roar from them. If you could post or send pictures of the Packards my friends in the Packard club would enjoy.

Yes, I will be visiting it this week and will snap some.

Back