1969 Cadillac Miller ambulance

we should know who's car this is. but wounder if the skirt mounts are there. they would be hard to find along with the windshield trim.

we should know who's car this is. but wounder if the skirt mounts are there. they would be hard to find along with the windshield trim.

Not too hard to find the skirt mounts, but it would be difficult and very costly to rebuild the quarter panels correctly to where you could mount the shirt mounts!

Is there something I'm missing here?There are pics with the skirts on LT &RT.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 315
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 311
This car belongs to PCS Member Brian Whelan. In some of the pictures, the skirts are not on both sides, and in others, the skirts are on both sides. I have known Brian for many years. I know him to be an honest person, and he will fully disclose everything that he knows about this car. All it will take is a telephone call to speak with him. As for the windshield trim, it is the same across all the commercial chassis cars from 1965 through 1970 , so it shouldn't be that difficult to locate, if Brian doesn't already have it.

Hard to tell what you are getting, given all the different photo shoots on this one. Some photos have wire wheel covers on it, some photos have the correct wheel covers on it. Skirts on, skirts off. I don't understand. It only confuses a prospective bidder.

I thought it was his. A lot of close ups of the wheel opining showing a nice finish there but you can't see the mount hooks in any of them. My guess would be pictures taken at different times as the skirts on are not the same paint. But still looks like a will done car. Not a lot of the high tops in this condition around.

Kind of hard to hang them with out them. But I have seen it done. They get really inventive in the rust belt. As the tabs just bolt on they might have been off till a set was located. You really can't tell a lot from a picture. So not much since in speculating. This small tablit is not all the easy to see detail. Anyway.

Nice looking rig. I always liked the 69-70 models. If anyone here gerts her, I do have a spare M-M fender tag. Just FYI.:)

Not well done if the skirt hangers are not there.

Looks like photos 20 through 22, and 24 all show skirt hangers. Can't see it in 23, but may be due to the shadow in the picture. I know nothing of the car or seller, just my observation from the photos provided.

Good that he is adding pictures. When I first looked there was only about a dozen and none with skirts. As they are now mounted they are most likely there.

With the rear lollipops and incorrect front tunnels, I'm guessing this car originally had Grimes lights on the roof.

Back