Good Article, Please Read! Be Careful Out There!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
My brother-in-law lives in Queens, NY and he always reads Long Island NewsDay. In it, there is an automotive section that sometimes has a good article, so he passes that section on to me. Today, I was sufficiently impressed, that I thought I would pass the article on to my friends.

Attachments

• Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 256
Thanks for posting this. As someone who has hauled cars professionally for many years,Please! If you don't know what you are doing, don't attempt to haul any vehicle on a trailer or a dolly. Over the years I have lost 2 friends that were experienced car haulers. It only takes A seconds inattention to produce tragic results.
There are plenty of good transport companies that will do the job, and whatever you pay is worth the price. If you are experienced, as I know some of our members are, that's OK.
Unfortunately some people will try anything once.Let's be careful out there.
(I'll step off my soapbox now) To all my friends in the PCS, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and A safe and prosperous New year :)

life is full of pitfalls some we create so come to us in a number of forms. as the drill sergeant said when your keeping your head down make sure you a$$ is to

Back