A New Forum

I'm still new to this site, but with all the continue prayers and passing, was wondering if a New Forum might be set up just for this occasion?

I'm still new to this site, but with all the continue prayers and passing, was wondering if a New Forum might be set up just for this occasion?

As mentioned by Steve there is a section for this but non-PCS members and individuals who are not financial site supporters; meaning individuals who are just website members like you and I .. we do not have access to this particular prayers section.

Therefore it goes without saying that to access this prayer section you must first join the PCS or become a site supporter, then you can access and participate in the prayer request threads

It goes without saying that most of the people that are PCS members know each other, and birthday, anniversary, get well wishes, etc. are among that group of people, and as such, they deserve and have their own special forum. These forums were started for the benefit of the members of the Professional Car Society, and we allow non members to also use some of the forums, but not all. Anyone desiring to participate in the additional forums, is invited to either become a Professional Car Society member, or become a Site Supporter. The cost of becoming a Site Supporter ($25.00) is less than 7 cents per day. This has to be one of the best entertainment value that you can find today.

Aside from monetary issues, I agree with Paul that the birthday and memorial forum is intended primarily for the PCS members to express their wishes to/about other PCS members.

Aside from monetary issues, I agree with Paul that the birthday and memorial forum is intended primarily for the PCS members to express their wishes to/about other PCS members.

Yes heaven forbid anyone outside the actual car club (including long time website members or professional car enthusiasts) should be able to wish others well, or offer condolences, or prayers in times of need. :rolleyes:

I understand about membership has its privileges. But the main reason I'm a free loading member is, I mainly joined because I bought my first pro car. I want to make sure I'm doing the right things to keep it around another 70 years. It being a 1948, I gather not a lot of them around and I was looking for the right information on how the car should look and the accessories it might of had. I'm here mainly for the car.
I'm not in the "business", or personally know anyone that is. It is interesting to read how things are done in this profession, but more than likely I will probably not attend any functions. The people I have connected with on this site, are very helpful and seem to be all top notch. But I wasn't aware of the section for prayers and passing's, which is why I asked the question.

you don't ask you don't learn. there are a lot of us I'm betting 50% that are not in the business. Funeral business that is. so I encourage you to get to a few functions if you can. you will be surprised. we as a group cover the gambit of lifestyles and occupations. were this site is not being a club function but a independent business set up as a auxiliary for the club. it's recognise as the official web site. there are portions that are members only and officers only. the site is kept up by the site supporters not the club. excess funds are funneled back to the club in a number of ways as any other auxiliary does for there parent group. to keep up members with things happening to other members is the only reason for the members only. the committee felt that none members would not have a interest in announcements of people not known to them.
just like they would not be interested in inner club bickering. anyone that has anything for the group is free to use the general site

Back