WTB: 1977 to 1984 Cadillac Factory Fleetwood Limousine

After reading more about this series through resources I found on the forum, I learned much more about the 1977-79 models and have added them to my search. These models were 425 CI carbureted engines and pretty much bullet proof. Also understand that 1980's had 368 CI that was also carbureted.

Having improved my search range to 1977-1984, I stand a better chance of finding the right car. My preference is for dark blue with a blue vinyl top, but will consider all colors.

Should anyone see a car in this range, please be sure to contact me.

Thanks for your help.

Charles Bucky Barbour

Ebat and Craigslist is a pretty good source too. Sometimes I go through every Craigslist ad in the country (yeah it takes a while), typing in limo, limousine, (and hearse, ambulance etc), and have came across quite a few Cadillac series 75 sedans and limos.
Like I said it takes awhile, but worth a shot.

Thanks for the tips!

Thanks for the tips!

I've found a few but noting to my liking as yet. It will take some time but I'll be patient.

Thanks again.

Bucky Barbour

Had an opportunity to schedule an appointment to look at a 77 Cadillac Fleetwood Factory Limousine for yesterday. I called to confirm before I left for the 1.5 hr drive and seller told that "guy from Texas bought car'. This was somewhat frustrating for me because I had tried several times to schedule a time to see the car and was always put off by the seller. Live and learn I guess. Something good will come along.

1977 Cadillac Factory Fleetwood Limousine

It was close to NJ border, just outside of Philadelphia in Bridgepot, PA. It was green with a black vinyl top.

Searchtempest for Pro Cars

Try using the term "hearse" on Searchtempest.

There you will find a 1956 Cadillac MM in San Luis Obispo, CA, 1967 Pontiac Bonneville hearse in Lincoln, CA, etc.

Under "limo", you will find a 1963 Pontiac/Superior 8 pass limo in San Carlos, CA, 1986 Chrysler limo in Paso Robles, CA, etc.

You can sort by distance from your zip code, state, etc.

Not perfect, but one of the better consolidated CL searches that I have found.

No matter what sire you use, don't forget to spell things different ways. Ive found some gems listed under hearst, herse, herst, hurse, hurst. For limos, use limo, limousine, limozine, series 75 (Im sure there other ways too, if you think of it, try it.

find your limo yet?

Hi Charles. My name is Nick and I am a new member. I was wondering if you found your limo yet. I too am looking for 1977 thru 1984 vehicle, however my preference is 1977 thru 1979. I have found and looked at a few over the last year, but nothing in condition/price range has been acceptable to me. I am from King of Prussia, PA not to far from Reading, PA. I also have a 1978 Cadillac 2door McClain flower car and a 1979 Coupe Deville.

Back