1968 Superior Pontiac Ambulance $24,500

This is one of my first post since I sold my 67 a couple years ago, and I know I am preaching to the converted.

I can only assume that Bill had very similar issues with the restoration of his car as I did with mine and that he spent his heart and cash fixing this and that, sourcing parts, looking for the right piece of equipment, etc.

Also, depending where one "fits in" within the PCS, you get great comments most of the time, but then get scolded when you do / install something that other do not approve even though it is not their car which is probably half of the reason why I decided to pull the plug, move on and totally get away from the professional car scene for the last while.

From my experience, the current price, and even the original price he was asking is very reasonable and certainly does not come close to what he actually spent on the car. These are certainly not an investment, and if you want to move it, you have to move it at a loss. That is what I did, otherwise it would still be parked here.

Good Bill, and if I come across someone looking I will send them your way.

You can never go wrong. Paying a little more for one ready to go. But as Bill knows it's butts and coushions. It will sell some just go faster then others.

Can"t believe that your car has not sold. What's not to like about it. Not a 100 point show car, but a very nice, and period correct car that any pro car person would be proud to own.
Only thing stopping me is the fact that if I bought it I would be living in the garage with it. :rolleyes:

Having seen this car in person, it is worth every penny. If I had the money myself I would buy it in a heartbeat. Although the way work has been going I am about ready to sell my cars too. I have been to one car show all year. Seems whenever I get ready to go to a show I get called in.

Having seen this car in person, it is worth every penny. If I had the money myself I would buy it in a heartbeat. Although the way work has been going I am about ready to sell my cars too. I have been to one car show all year. Seems whenever I get ready to go to a show I get called in.

Send it to voicemail Chief!

This is one of my first post since I sold my 67 a couple years ago, and I know I am preaching to the converted.

I can only assume that Bill had very similar issues with the restoration of his car as I did with mine and that he spent his heart and cash fixing this and that, sourcing parts, looking for the right piece of equipment, etc.

Also, depending where one "fits in" within the PCS, you get great comments most of the time, but then get scolded when you do / install something that other do not approve even though it is not their car which is probably half of the reason why I decided to pull the plug, move on and totally get away from the professional car scene for the last while.

From my experience, the current price, and even the original price he was asking is very reasonable and certainly does not come close to what he actually spent on the car. These are certainly not an investment, and if you want to move it, you have to move it at a loss. That is what I did, otherwise it would still be parked here.

Good Bill, and if I come across someone looking I will send them your way.
Not to distract from the original intent of the post, but it's nice to hear from you Jean-Marc.

Back