The Superior Times - MI Chapter Magazine

I wanted to let all of the Michigan Chapter members know that The Superior Times will be going in the mail at the end of the week. Brady Smith has done another fantastic job. There is an article about the Sixth Annual Micro Meet (with many colored pictures); a story by Chapter member, Richard Vyse; an article about a 1954 Henney Packard Junior ambulance; schedule of events that are planned so far for this year; and so much more. You are really going to enjoy this issue. You will not be disappointed.

For those of you who do not belong to the Michigan Chapter, now is a great time to join. For only $20 a year, you get four issues (quarterly) of an award-winning magazine. For further information, contact Kim McDonald at mrk6940@gmail.com.

Andrew:

Welcome to the Michigan Chapter. I hope that you will be able to join us for the events we have planned. Your application was mailed yesterday. I have your name on the list to mail you your first issue of The Superior Times.

If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or would like to submit an article/pictures for the magazine, just let me know.

Back