2011 Tri-State Professional Car Calendars

The 2011 Tri-State Chapter professional car calendars will be in hand SOON!

I should have the finished product from the printer within the next week or two. I will have them listed in the flea market threads as soon as I have them in hand. If you would like to reserve a copy before they officially come in, you can PM or e-mail me and I will put your name on the list for when they do arrive.

12 different coaches
$12 each plus shipping
$2 shipping first calendar
$.75 shipping for each additional calendar after the first

All profits go to the running of the Tri-State Chapter.

With the sale of the calendars the past few years, we have been able as a club to pay entrance fees for our members to cruises and shows. We have also been able to help promote the International Meet with donations to the hosting chapters the past couple of years. Any money made from the sale of these goes back into promoting the Tri-State Chapter and the Professional Car Society as a whole.

Thank you,
Tri-State Chapter

Chuck Snyder, II
professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Cover copy.jpg
    Cover copy.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 445
Nice....

I just wanted to let all of you out there know that didn't order a calendar, that they are ready and shipping now! I just got mine last week and they are really nice. Chuck did a GREAT job as always, so make sure you order yours before they are all gone. Please order a calendar and help out the Tri-State Chapter AND have something really nice to hang on your wall to look at all year. What other Christmas present could you possibly give someone that they will use everyday? Okay, enough of the corny sales stuff, just wanted to say they are really neat and ready.......

I ordered and received three calendars. They are great Christmas presents. Calendars are the gift that keeps on giving all year long.

Back