junk yard run

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
a bad day in the yard bets a good day at work anytime. got to slosh threw the mud today looking for stuff. found out were a couple brackets go in the 63 and got a vent hose for the 86 and wire hold downs and a few Chevy parts today. found these to if anyone is interested. I gather the 75 is in the run when parked category. can't get it started right now kind of thing. never got a price out of him on it. it's white who cares about a white one. the imperial looks to be going to the crusher and the Henny is closer to just a parts car. just something to do while the wife is at walmart.

Attachments

• IMG_1472.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 199
The Imperial looks like it still has some good parts on it, such as the fenders and glass. It is a shame that these cars are being crushed at a rate faster than we can find them. Lots of good parts have been destroyed to ship our steel over seas, only to come back as cheap goods.

it's really a nice car. got drove into the big steel building and shut off sat there with all the others never moved till the divorce and the wife got the cars now she is dumping them. I'm thinking about going back up and getting the 73 back from her but last time I was there I got run off with a shot gun.
Dan most likely will not sell it. but it's a shame to see the collection busted up and discarded. till last month the car was sitting in here with at least 4 other 75s and all the vets.

Attachments

• IMG_3587 we are at the new home.jpg
    IMG_3587 we are at the new home.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 172
Back