Some pics from the Ohio PCS mini meet today.

http://www.tmcarphoto.com/pcscookout

Many thanks to Jim and Amy Schultz, who hosted it. I met a few people I met before, and a few more new ones. Of course, I have forgotten everyones names already, so if you were there speak up.

Nametags, people. I'll bring 'em next time!

Jim has a facinating collection of models throughout their house. I feel kind of weird just wandering through someones place, but almost every square inch has something to see!

How many of you have an autographed picture of LASSIE?

Jim is also a great modeler. I think I took more pics of his model collection than I did of the pro cars that were there.

Sarah was there, Mike Stevens, Jerry Jacobson, Carl Woerner, Scott Avnaim, The Adamses?, plus a handful of others whose names escape me. Had a great time and finally got my rig in front of a few PCS people to look at. She started sputtering a bit about a mile from home, so I guess I've got a new problem to diagnose. Oh well, at least the axle didn't fall off...:eek:

Forced to Miss

I didn't get to go, we had an extradition out of North Carolina this weekend and coupled with vacations, it put us short and put me on the road instead of to Grove City I was patrolling the highways and byways of Marlboro.:( Hope everybody had a good time.

Todd, it was great seeing you and your car today. Even though the meet only had nine procars this year, we definitely had some neat ones. Hope to see you at another meet soon!

I'm uploading my pics and a video from today's meet. I'll post links when I'm done.

-Sarah

I didn't get to go, we had an extradition out of North Carolina this weekend and coupled with vacations, it put us short and put me on the road instead of to Grove City I was patrolling the highways and byways of Marlboro.:( Hope everybody had a good time.

It's OK Ron, I snagged you a goodie bag.

Looks like you had a great time there in Grove City. Nice cars, great models, and great friends. Terri and I wish we could have been there.

at the Ohio Chapter picnic

Yesterday was like all procar things...GREAT!!
The best people, the best vehicles (even if some members did arrive in modern drivers) and wonderflul weather.
Shelley and I had a very good time. She is still trying to remember some names to go with faces and cars. That is why I tell her she needs to come with me more often. But for now you know I am really married.
Thanks to Jim and Amy for another fun time.
Mike

I never did get the story on that Toyota. I meant to ask around about it, but I got caught up in talking to other people and forgot.

I guess in Japan you could consider it a limo?

And You Didnt Call Me for Backup !!! LOL

Russ

could I have some information on the white Chevrolet ambulance in the model casse?

Jim scratch-builds a lot of stuff, and I have not seen that one anywhere else so it may be a custom he made, although it appears to be 1:18 scale which you don't see too many people doing custom builds in.

Toyota at the cookout

I don't know the model of that one but at first glance I thought it was a Mercedes. Cool car compared to all the other Toyota stuff I see.
Mike

I finally got my video of the meet online, so check it out!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLakv1m86XE[/ame]

Back