Mechanic on Duty in Hudson

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
We will have Sibila Race Engineering as official meet mechanic. He will have a place set up on site as early as Sunday. He will operate as needed and then be around all day Thursday and Friday possibly Sat too.

Ron has him on retainer for his fleet for the meet... :drama:

I claim him as a dependant on my income tax. Actually this is an idea we stole from Flint. We had originally booked the Last Chance Garage Boys but they skipped town. So I talked to my guy and he liked the idea of being our concierge mechanic. He will be set up in his own section of the parking lot.:halo:

Is this the same fellow that told you to sell that hunk of iron that went to Josh??? Good move on your part... :specool:

I claim him as a dependant on my income tax. Actually this is an idea we stole from Flint. We had originally booked the Last Chance Garage Boys but they skipped town. So I talked to my guy and he liked the idea of being our concierge mechanic. He will be set up in his own section of the parking lot.:halo:

I'm glad that you found a mechanic for the meet. The Last Chance Garage guy - Doug - moved out of state to help his mom. He really wanted to help with the meet; but family comes first.

I'm glad that you found a mechanic for the meet. The Last Chance Garage guy - Doug - moved out of state to help his mom. He really wanted to help with the meet; but family comes first.

Where did the other guy go? Both of those guys did a good job and were the model for getting Tim to come in.

just my luck. we made it to sterling last night. as we crossed the river into iowa the ac went warm. is it normal for those pices to smoke. doubt if anyone wants to tackle r and r a comprosser on a fwd caddy in a parking lot but I'll ask

Back