1962 Super-Pontiac Consort Ambulance

It's that type of mentality that would cause someone to sell their 1962 VW beetle and claim it's just like the batmobile,agree with John will it ever end......

Nice older ambulance. Has Washington State plates on it. From Bend, Washington originally.

don't mean to hijack the thread... but...

When I owned the 78 Transport ambulance (now owned by Dennis Goethe), I had a fireman tell me one day that it "looked exactly like the Ghostbusters car" to him. So I replied, "So if I tell you I think that 1979 ALF looks exactly like the 2004 Sutphen, you would agree?". He looked at me puzzled and said, "why no, those are different..."
Grabbed some generic photos of a 79 ALF and 04 Sutphen, along with my "ghostbusters lookalike"...

Attachments

• 1978 Superior Cadillac Transport Ambulance.jpg
    1978 Superior Cadillac Transport Ambulance.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 571
  • 79 alf.jpg
    79 alf.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 567
  • 04 sutphen.jpg
    04 sutphen.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 568
South Bend & Raymond WA is on the coast. I would be very suspicious of rust from the salt air. Even if this car was garaged, the salt air affects it.

"...could run with battery and new fuel"

So if all it's needs is a battery and new fuel, put a battery and new fuel in it, and start it up, and then I'd pay more money for it.

I love the car though. Wow!

These early 60's Pontiacs rarely show up. I hope there is someone in the club who will take a serious look.

Back