Really Rough '49 Miller Landau For Parts

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024

Attachments

• '49 Miller.jpg
    '49 Miller.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 235
They are never beyond restoration, given the depths of your pocket... Must have been a beautiful car in it day in the sun..

Not a lot of parts there. That is the hard to find parts. Most of them have all ready been found on this one. Sill i vision 200 k and you can have it back And running like new.

$200,000, and you can have yourself a $50,000 coach!

No difference between spending $200,000 and having a $50,000 coach, and buying a $5000 coach, and spending another $25,000, and you still have a $10,000 coach. It all amounts to your priorities in life, and how much you want to have the one and only one in existence. I know of a few people that have spent over $100,000 on a Corvair restoration, to have a car that is worth $25,000 in todays market. To some this is foolish, but they have the money to spend, and enjoy their car. For the most part, I doubt that almost no one in the PCS that has ever restored a car has ever come in under budget, and below the market value of the car. The only person that I can think of that comes even close is Ed, since he is able to do his own body work, and I don't doubt that he has been upside down in some of the cars that he has done, because of problems that were not planned for.

Back