Wanted-Truck Lite Model 60 flasher

James Fischer

PCS Member
I am looking for 1 or 2 Truck Lite Model 60 Red self-contained flasher units for my 70 Superior...
I have checked with Truck Lite but they are no longer made.....
Upon removing emergency lights today,I discovered that one side is cracked and the other side has quite a bit of corrosion around the connector plug.
If anyone has one or two for sale I would be interested....

Thanks everyone.....

001-6_zps956b4e89.jpg

002-8_zps298846df.jpg

Go check any Pilot, Petro, Flying J, or TA truck stop for lights very similar to those. Judging by your photos, they are the same lights that are used on a lot of tractors for stop/tail/turn signals, and a different version for side marker lights on trailers. If I'm correct, you'll be able to pick them up for cheap.

Please let me know how it works out.

if you can't find any I sure I have one of two of them in the shed. I can send out. we would have to test them to see if they even work.

There are a lot of them on eBay, without the self contained flasher, but that shouldn't be a problem, because there looks to be sufficient room behind it to install a separate flasher. If you are not concerned about originality, you can even replace the light with its modern counterpart, the LED unit.

Thanks to everyone for the helpful information and offers......:thumbsup:

I will check with these sources and see what I can come up with !!:)

HAPPY EASTER to EVERYONE !!! :)

Back