Casket table ROLLERS, can bring to Hudson

Tom Hoczyk

PCS Past President
I decided to part with this set of 8 casket table rollers and pivot pins. I've had them for years, have NO idea what coach builder would have used them. Look, measure, decide. The actual roller length is 9 9/16". Measure your castings. Trust me, too long or too short will make you disappointed. If the cutouts in your castings are more than about 5/16" longer than the rollers themselves, there stands a chance that the pins will retract enough for the roller to fall down out of the casting, and not roll at all.

I'm going to set this up as a bidding process, highest bidder wins, regardless of amount. I will deliver them for free to Hudson, or I"ll charge only $5.00 to ship to continental USA. No foreign sales, I have no patience to deal with customs papers. Email bids or questions to hoczyk@yahoo.com . Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 270
For Sale There is no commercial advertising allowed. You must be a PCS Member and / or Site Supporter to post in this forum. All responses to these posts, such as price negotiations, etc. should be done by Private Message or eMail. All For Sale items must contain a price. Once sold, please make a final post indicating that.

Tom

Looks like you should just bring them to Ohio and sell them in the swap meet area.

If you don't sell them, I'm sure you can ebay them after the meet.

See ya soon,
Darren

Roller price

Oops.... Thanks Attila and Darren. OK, how does $50 sound for 10 delivered to Hudson, $55 shipped? By the way, I'm now guessing they're S&S rollers, but this information is not warranted.

I'll also soon be posting to sell a heavy-duty, with rivets, steel wheel from my old '67 Superior, and a set of 4 235-75-15 721 Firestone heavy duty radials, that came off my '60 Eureka. Low mileage. Photos and price at a later date.

hoczyk@yahoo.com

Back