What is up with this limo?

This picture is from an advertising card for a limousine "membership club" service, which I picked up at a Chinese carryout.

What's up with the limo? Looks like a '90's Lincoln with some kind of aftermarket, Bentley-looking, front end added? And it looks like it doesn't fit well?

Maybe an altered trunk area as well?

Anyone seen anything like this?

Attachments

• Limo.jpg
    Limo.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 418
That is an aftermarket "Bentley" kit. they also have Rolls Royce Phantom and Silver Shadow kits as well as Mercedes S550 and BMW 7 series kits. If you think that one looks like it doesn't fir, you should see the BMW kit on a 90s Town Car!

I saw one of these in front of a church with a "Just Married" sign on the back last summer while returning from a car show in my Bayliff Packard. I had my camera with me and decided I need a photo. I could tell immediately what it really was, and as I pulled up to the church, the chauffeur came back to the car from where he had been smoking. I just shot a couple photos out the driver's window of my car, and then said to the chauffeur "I know what your car really is. Take a guess what this is". He didn't seem amused, and after a few moments of no response, I drove off.

ARrrrrgh!! Make it go away, make it go away!!!! Hmmm, I was looking for a face palm smiley but we don't have those... The ways people can mess up a car!

Well, I might have kinda of an answer to Steve's question, What is up with this Limo? I got a post card in this mornings mail here at the FH from a company called Wolf Limo Conversions www.wolflimo.com. The evidently they do this type conversions on both hearses and limos along with specialty conversions as well. The also do the 2000-2003 DeVille to 2004-2012 DHS Cadillac upfits as well. And their located in Daytona!

Hey Richard! Can ya arrange a visit for the meet attendees this summer?

Back