Revisiting Hudson........ TODAY!

Tom Hoczyk

PCS Past President
Chase Bank sent me a card good for a free night at Hyatt Place. Checking it out to find the catch, they said there was none. So since I barely made it out of the basement level of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (entranced by the films of Beatles recording sessions), we decided we'd go there again tomorrow and see more. As I also loved the Tomato Grill in Hudson http://tomatogrill.com/menu-tomato.shtml (well, Marlene could eat a head of romaine and be happy), we'll dine there tonight. (YUMMM!)

All this makes me want to again thank the Ohio Chapter planning committee for such a wonderful meet this summer, and guiding us to fabulous places like the Tomato Grill. Further reports as they develop! Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0584.jpg
    DSC_0584.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC_0565.jpg
    DSC_0565.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 374
My Favorite Too

If you will recall Tom, we tried to get you and Phil and Dan to go with us to Tomato Grill along with Bill Peoples, Jim Vowell and Jeff and Mary Hookway. Two days later you went to Tomato Grill and apparently found out for yourself! We are planning a return trip there soon myself.

Oh, I DO recall, Ron! But when Dan & Phil mentioned Hibachi Japanese to Marlene, that won out, at least that night. We enjoyed Tomato Grill TWICE after that. Once with Paul Cichon & Peter Babcock, not to mention Vyse-dunking grandson Mark , another time with Richard & Terri. We look forward to seeing them again in February, when we escape the snow and visit Florida. Be ready, Richard..... the new flavored martini du jour is shaking! Tom

Attachments

• 39_NATMUS.jpg
    39_NATMUS.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 345
Tom, just sent you a text. If you want to meet up for a drink later, let me know. I'm planning on going out to dinner nearby where you're staying.

Hudson Wrap Up

The revisit to Hudson was very enjoyable, especially the dinner at Tomato Grill. It rained on Sunday, so there were surprisingly few visitors at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Last time, I never made it out of the basement there. This time, we started at the top and worked down, so got a much more complete impression of the Museum. The ride home was rainy and slow, with several total stoppages of traffic on I-80 headed toward Toledo. Finally made it home in about 3.5 hours. Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0677.jpg
    DSC_0677.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC_0715.jpg
    DSC_0715.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 238
The revisit to Hudson was very enjoyable, especially the dinner at Tomato Grill. It rained on Sunday, so there were surprisingly few visitors at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Last time, I never made it out of the basement there. This time, we started at the top and worked down, so got a much more complete impression of the Museum. The ride home was rainy and slow, with several total stoppages of traffic on I-80 headed toward Toledo. Finally made it home in about 3.5 hours. Tom

Could have gone without this last post of pictures. Scary....

Back