REMINDER-Micro-Meet deadline

This is a reminder that those attending the Micro-Meet in Flint, MI in February needs to make their hotel reservations by January 18th. Host hotel is the Wyngate at 1.810.694.9900 and mention the PCS Micro-Meet.

I made mine a few days ago.
The girl on the phone was very pleasent.

So glad it is back to that hotel verses Holiday Inn.
Really great hot breakfast and waffle makers !

Can't wait !

Darren

Oh I wish I could be there again but it is not to be. I had my reservation made, airline ticket almost booked, bought a model ambulance off eBay to enter in the show. But I just found out I have been invited to VIP seats in a skybox at the Daytona 500 race with all the catering and liquor I can consume. So it looks like Terri and I will be heading there instead.

Can I ship my model up and enter it in the show without me being there?

I would love to check it out one of these times, but i will be showing my wifes in progress truck at the milwaukee world of wheels again this year.

I made my reservations a few weeks ago. Working on cleaning up a model for the show.

Last year, I went to Michigan to escape all the snow & cold we had in Maryland. Compared to home, Flint was downright tropical! Let's see what this winter has to offer.

Richard, sorry you won't be there, I know you'd rather be in Michigan in the middle of February than stuck in some stuffy old skybox at Daytona Speedway. Oh well, we'll have plenty of food and drink at the Garaj Mahal as well. I'm sure you can ship your model up and back, I've never seen anything that says you must be present to win!

Richard , you will be missed, i was looking forward to a tour of the old reigle f.h. with the chevette in the basement.

Richard , you will be missed, i was looking forward to a tour of the old reigle f.h. with the chevette in the basement.

Sorry I'm on Terri's computer and she is signed in. Andrew, that funeral home has now been tagged to be demolished. Not sure when but I hope to find out and take one more trip through the place. :mad:

Back