49 S&S out of hibernation

John Royark JR

PCS Member
Yesterday I got my 49 out of hibernation. It must have been well rested because it started right up with just a few cranks. Did not even have to charge the battery!
I took a code 3 video and some of the flamethrowers but couldnt get them to post here, but if you are friends on Facebook I have posted them there along with a code 3 in the dark at a cruise last year.

Let's get them rolling!

John,

Great to hear you've cracked open your garage already! I had the Lifeliner out last Saturday (started right up), but haven't had the other three out quite yet. Have been enjoying spending lots of time visiting with fellow professional car enthusiasts; answering phone calls and emails. Everybody in the colder climates seems excited about the early spring and getting an early start on "classic car season."

John,

Great to hear you've cracked open your garage already! I had the Lifeliner out last Saturday (started right up), but haven't had the other three out quite yet. Have been enjoying spending lots of time visiting with fellow professional car enthusiasts; answering phone calls and emails. Everybody in the colder climates seems excited about the early spring and getting an early start on "classic car season."

After seeing alot of people getting their classisc out the last month or so I couldnt wait any longer. Now I just have to get the others awake. Of course they all have dead batteries, all that computer crap on them I guess.

it hit almost 80 up here in Southern Ontario this week, so I took the 87 Eureka out for a spin..... she ran great.....and put my snowblower away !!! the only thing is ...the car shows and cruise nights don't even start up until the end of April up here.

Mike same situation here! We got 80 yesterday but do much snow during the winter that the streets are not dry before mid-april!..

I used my snowblower 3 times all winter didn't even use a tank full of gas !!!! I have been in my gardens all week. I think its going to be a very hot and dry summer not good .....

when I dug into my garden.... the soil was DRY 4" down....and everything is already up way too early. not good

I used my snowblower 3 times all winter didn't even use a tank full of gas !!!! I have been in my gardens all week. I think its going to be a very hot and dry summer not good .....

when I dug into my garden.... the soil was DRY 4" down....and everything is already up way too early. not good

I have the same feeling,, very hot and dry. Not good for us that have serious lung problems.
In Iowa we usually would have to bring snowblowers out every couple days or so, I think people only beought them out once or twice, in my area anyway, some parts of the state got a more normal winter.
Its actually been raining here off ant on all this week but the groung just sucks it up.

you got rain!!! you lucky dog. we are just burning up here. I have already had to put out the sprinkler to water in the spring weed and feed treatment.

Back