Wanted - C/B roof light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Looking for a pair of Cotner Bevington Roof Lights that are similar to those used by Superior. One of the main differences is that the C/B used a flat faced red lens facing forward, whereas Superior used a bullet style... Will consider all conditions and quantities. Thanks Paul

a set like these maybe but I do see a set in 62 on a low top that are more of a bullet or rounded nose type.

Attachments

• 1965 ambulance low top.jpg
    1965 ambulance low top.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 174
forgot what I was doing good thing as there on a 61

These lights on this Oldsmobile are by Superior. I had a pair just like them and sold them to Jim Vowell for one of his cars. I know that they were Superior lights, because the bullet light in front was the same as the bullet lenses used on the high tops.. Paul

that car was in Iowa and the picture did come off e-bay. John R had a little info on it in a earlier post. the cb or oldsmobile one I think. a good look at them and they do appear superior type lights your looking for the flat nose ones is the other picture.

My question is screw the lights where is the 61?

As Ed said, the car is in eastern Iowa. Although I have not seen this car in a few years (before it went to ebay) there are still many sitings of this car at shows so I am sure to see it again, and meet its new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back