New Ecto is an S&S Victoria!

Thanks to John Royark for responding with a comment on the Road and Track article:

John Royark Jr
Hate to tell you, but its far from a 1989. Its a 83 S&S Victoria, (you can tell by the marker lights and roofline), and looks stupid as hell. Its bad enough that serious professional car collectors have to deal with Ghostbusters comments when ever we take out hearses or ambulances out, and many have been ruined to make IncorrEctos (many which look far better than this one, which is very sad), now you had to do it again, so we will hear it even more, and more rare coaches will get hacked up to backyard wannabees? Why not use a more common production car? Not only that it looks like the budget to build this one was about $200, and looks like a 10 year old tacked junk to the top. SAD.

So, whats worse than the new Ecto?

So, whats worse than the new Ecto?

Answer: They built more than one.
https://mobile.twitter.com/gbfans/status/621899466816143360

I was at the Long Beach swap meet last Sunday and a person had some S&S parts. Coach ,lights ,Victoria name plates ,and some inside sconce area panels. He claimed he worked at the shop that was making them. He had no idea what year they where . He stated there where 3 in the shop and that the 2 that where similar they are making into the new ones and had no idea what they where going to do with the third one. He had pics on his phone of a white S&S in work so might be legit.

I was at the Long Beach swap meet last Sunday and a person had some S&S parts. Coach ,lights ,Victoria name plates ,and some inside sconce area panels. He claimed he worked at the shop that was making them. He had no idea what year they where . He stated there where 3 in the shop and that the 2 that where similar they are making into the new ones and had no idea what they where going to do with the third one. He had pics on his phone of a white S&S in work so might be legit.

The third one is a 1963. No picture or mention of coachbuilder, so I do not know more than that, except it was rough and was bought from someone that hacked up the rear to make a party car out of and then lost interest.

GB

Noah,WHY do you torment us with these photos ??:eek: :p

The movie and all the torture that goes with it, will be here much to soon anyways....:pat:

Just kidding....;) but you know its true !!

Back