1967 Cadillac Paramount Landau Combination

Tim A. Fantin

PCS Life Member
For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Paramount Landau Combination. rebuilt 472 engine and rebuilt transmission. turn key mechanics. runs and drives great. older repaint. Call Greg if interested, lost storage building $8000.00 located in Indiana 765-490-3278

For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Paramount Landau Combination. rebuilt 472 engine and rebuilt transmission. turn key mechanics. runs and drives great. older repaint. Call Greg if interested, lost storage building $8000.00 located in Indiana 765-490-3278

Is this the black over white one with four beacons?

Let's see if the photo link works. If so, this is it. I'm in love with almost everything about this car, but it's unfortunately one of two years I don't like in this decade (the other being the similar '68). Oh well, haven't got anywhere to store it anyway :)

15578585_295562070839888_8243091811849339566_n.jpg

Be careful Adam and Darren........ we are not supposed to voice our personal likes, dislikes, and opinions on this site. Some "site visitors" are very sensitive to that!

Personally I love '67s, especially over the '68s. Not a lot of difference, but I like the front of the '67s better.

Now, as to this particular car I think a landau car (especially with a vinyl roof) with the multiple Beacons to be particularly goofy looking. Waaaayyyy too much!! A couple on the front of the roof, great look, not 4, just too much.

Just my humble opinion, as always....feel free to blast away!!!

I like both '67 and '68 model years. There's something about red lights combined with landau bars though that just doesn't seem to work for me.

but look at the sell off. there is 400 bucks back right there. most people would not notice the engine swap. but a landau combinations are one of the rare ones. been lucky enough to have had two of them

Back